Friday, July 27, 2007

KIKOY KITKIT

KIKOY KITKIT..

I’m so happy! Hehe.. I got my VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Face Cover 30 na! Yahoo.. hehe.. This is the only face cover suitable for my skin type. (Very light on skin!)

Umpp.. anyway, I’m happy! I’m back with VMV.. too bad I’m not a member anymore..

Lucky me, laki kasi ng discount, and I have a nurse friend who works at VMV Skin Clinic, sa kanya na kami ngpabili ng mga stuffs.. woohoo.. Naks bago tag line ni Mommy Vermen, “Love Your Skin. We Do.”

I got three Armada 30 (30g lang) which costs more or less P600 each and the Superskin moisturizer with the original price of P499.75. So mura talaga…

________________________________________

from VMV site..

ARMADA

We’re proud to say that VMV’s Armada features:

  • The most comprehensive protection in the world — no other sun and light screen has measured protection factors against both outdoor and indoor UVA (PFA), UVB (SPF), Visible (PFV), and Infrared (PFI) Light.
  • In this unrivalled range of protection, Armada also features some of the highest protection factors ever, with SPF values up to 70-90, and ultra-high PFAs (Protection Factor UVA) — our UVA : UVB ratios as high as 0.84 : 0.16.
  • Critical Wavelength protection is likewise impressive, as high as 385 (15 points higher than US FDA requirements).
  • Yet all this power belies some serious skin-love: each Armada product is light and comfortable even in hot, humid weather, and is non-comedogenic, so your pores stay clear.
  • Armada crémes are also loaded with antioxidants for extra care and repair, and have very high Validated Hypoallergenicity ratings (VH is like an SPF rating, but shows how hypoallergenic a product is).
  • All Armada products effectively prevent sun-induced skin cancer, melasma and other hyperpigmentations, as well as loss of elasticity, dullness, and other signs of photoageing.

www.vmvhypoallergenics.com

No comments: