Professional: I am trying to finish this 2.5inches book with 1212pages... I wanna pass the exam! NCLEX-RN that is... I got a lot of facts running on my mind... help me!
Personal: I can't think of anything to write. I'm thinking of writing something about me, about me and more about me... and what if I tell something about relationship? Dang, did I just say relationship? Ummm... alright then.
I have a friend who always ask me when did I "come out"... my answer is, as always.. from moment I was born on this gay earth! I knew I was gay all along... (read on my previous blog entry with the same title..)
Relationships... relationships... such a difficult thing to handle especially if you are not really prepared for it. Yes I had boyfriends before, I had two. The longest is 1 year and 2 months, the shortest, more or less 3 weeks. Beat that! It wasn't good though, and it was a failure!
Well, as a normal person, I went through with the so-called grieving process. I was powerless, down with depression for 3 days and moved on with my life. (Thanks to my friends... I won't forget Ian and Jean! They are simply the best! I also can't forget what I told them while I was on the 2nd of my depressive days... "Kapag hindi niyo ako tinawagan maghapon, papakamatay ako..." of course, I was just kidding! Though I was insanely inloved, dying wasn't my first choice at all!
After picking pieces of myself up, I told myself never to fall easily. And that's what I'm doing. Right now, I go on friendly dates... but I know it is just a cycle.
YOU meet someone
I
Getting to know Stage
I
Pseudo-courting Stage
(Well, do you get the hunches?)
I
Pass or Fail
(It is either you being dumped or you dumping that someone! If you are dumped
go back to the First Stage, go and find another date or just wait. Keep trying!)
I
The Flaws Stage
(Unleashing the true you!)
I
The Compromise
("We can work on that. Maybe that's just you!")
I
The So-Called "WE"
(Sooner or later, your boyfriend will realize that you are not
really meant for each other. "I think WE should end this..)
If you ended like this, go through the Grieving Process
and Go Back to First Stage. Good luck and Be Persistent!
I
Getting to know Stage
I
Pseudo-courting Stage
(Well, do you get the hunches?)
I
Pass or Fail
(It is either you being dumped or you dumping that someone! If you are dumped
go back to the First Stage, go and find another date or just wait. Keep trying!)
I
The Flaws Stage
(Unleashing the true you!)
I
The Compromise
("We can work on that. Maybe that's just you!")
I
The So-Called "WE"
(Sooner or later, your boyfriend will realize that you are not
really meant for each other. "I think WE should end this..)
If you ended like this, go through the Grieving Process
and Go Back to First Stage. Good luck and Be Persistent!
I told you it is just a cycle. Who wouldn't be tired to doing this. When it comes to relationships, I



No comments:
Post a Comment