This happened yesterday (Dec. 15, 2007), I was on a day shift 7A-7P. I decided to have my 1 hour lunchbreak which starts from 12:30PM-1:30PM. I did not sleep on Thursday's night because I reall can't. My eyes were like wide-open until morning, until 5AM... the usual time for me to prepare for work when I'm on a morning shift.
I was inside the clinic, in front of my desk... in front of the computer and I was trying to get a nap even just for 20 minutes. Someone tried to opened the door but of course it was locked, and it was so clear that I have put a sign on the clinic's door with "NURSE ON BREAK, 12:30PM-1:30PM" before locking the door. Then I heard a girl's voice while trying to open the clini, she said "AHHHH... Wala kang karapatang mag-break!!" She did not know that I heard her. Well, an adrenaline rush..blood pooled into my head but I managed to stop it. I went out of the clinic, asked the lady-guard if she saw that girl... but she told me that she did not notice except that two girls passed by almost two minutes ago.
Teka.. teka.. teka... mukhang puputok na aneurysm ko. I'm bleeding. Tagalog na ah.
Pagkatapos ng break ko, binuksan ko na ang clinic. So pumasok itong si AGENT X.. na bumisita na pala sa clinic ng mga bandang umaga para himingi ng Advil. Tinanong ko siya kung pumunta siya ng clinic nun naka-break ako, sabi niya "OO".. pagkasalita niya naalala ko yung boses na un... siya nga. Sorry to say, pero maganda pa naman sana siya. Marami siyang attitude. At anlakas pa ng loob niya na sabihing pinamigay daw niya un hiningi niya na gamot sa ka-team mate niya na kung tutuusin eh sa kanya dapat. Di ko gets... ewan...
Anyway, to sum it up.. kung wala akong karapatang mag-break.. wala siyang karapatang sabihin yun... parehas lang kaming pinapasahod. Kups!



No comments:
Post a Comment