Sunday, August 26, 2007

TAG ME...

1. The tagged person has to come up with 8 different descriptions of their perfect partner.
2. He/she needs to mention the sex/gender of their perfect partner.
3. He/she must tag 8 more people to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged a second time, there's no need to post again.

"Each player of this game starts with 8 weird things about himself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 8 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog."



8 Odd / Weird / Extra&Ordinary Things About Me:

1. I'm not good at crossing streets, I suddenly stop if I see a car! (Story behind: I need someone who will hold my hand when crossing a busy street!)

2. I'd rather drink tea (any kind) than to drink coffee! (Why? I get excited and my heart pumps like there's no tomorrow!)

3. I'd rather be naked than to wear boxers! (Story Behind: I don't want my bells ringing!)

4. I love to buy things that I don't really need. Usually, bath products... (Why? I love to take showers!)

5. I love wearing short pants than wearing long pants.. more comfy!

6. I can stay home for a week without going outside our house! I'm more of a home buddy! So I can say that I don't have a night life!

7. I'm already 22, but I still take a bath in our garage, especially when the rain is pouring! I take out all my body and bath accessories then I scrub my feet and the whole body! It makes me feel good!

8. I'm kinda perfectionist and O-CO sometimes, I make sure that when I do something, I give my 100%.

No comments: